Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 March, 07:44
😱😱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeQ 4Truth @BeQ
Q said the Earth is not flat.
07:55 PM - Mar 30, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BeQ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
31 March, 01:05
In response BeQ 4Truth to her Publication
What do your senses and instincts tell you?

Welcome to the Great Awakening.
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeQ 4Truth @BeQ
31 March, 07:16
In response Patriot Quest to his Publication
My instincts tell me it is flat. I never believed what they were trying to teach us about it in school.

Kira Kju @kju17
30 March, 09:57
The Earth is flat,
the Earth is round, the Earth is hollow.
Everything's different, nothing's what it seems.
Think mirror, that's what counts...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 March, 10:09
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
I think I will do my own research and make my own decision, thanks

Trish444 AwakeQ @Trish444
30 March, 08:46
hope this helps

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
30 March, 11:06
In response Trish444 AwakeQ to her Publication
The question to Q should have been "is the earth a sphere?" We know its not truly flat when you consider mountains and valleys. Q could truthfully answer "no" based on that alone and yet the Earth still be flat in comparison to what we have been taught (globe).

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
30 March, 08:44
Q did say “no” when an anon questioned flat earth on a Q&A night. Q also said to “think mirror” and that “disinformation is necessary.” Q definitely taught me to look passed the surface level answers, and to research enough to come to my own conclusions. Really digging into flat earth is a mind blowing thing. Scary how much more sense it makes.

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
31 March, 01:00
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
the "keystone"