dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
Did you know you can go to parler.com for status updates?

I'm not going to leave anonup.com, but it is in everybody's best interest that Parler return and have the freedom to operate its platform. I hope they win major litigation against Amazon and with its ruling the courts force Fakebook and Twatter to operate more fairly towards conservatives.
04:51 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by dan7gtar in this post can reply
Soveliss Sovair @Soveliss
22 January, 05:46
In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication
I miss using Parlar. its disgusting whats been happening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
22 January, 04:56
...wish Dan the best.
def dont go to GAB...black hats.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Proud Patriot72 @ProudPatriot72
27 January, 06:52
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
Oh man, I'm on gab too; black hats control it?

Cob Cob @Colob123
22 January, 04:52
The issue I have is that they were hacked and doxxed. My name and address is now in the hands of leftists and I worry someone is going to show up at my door.

dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
22 January, 04:53
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
do you have a source we can verify if our info has been haxxed? I saw this floating around before, but found no sauce.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
22 January, 04:58
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
...funny, i heard a siren stop in front of my condo....
fleeting moment I thought "$hit"