P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
30 March, 06:32
Flag falls from it's pole as Amazon delivery driver did his rounds, what he did next was incredible. 🇺🇸 🙂

🔴 🇺🇸 STAND UP, AMERICA !!! 🇺🇸 🔴

🔴 🇺🇸 WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ??? 🇺🇸 🔴

🔴 FIGHT BACK FOR YOUR COUNTRY AND YOUR FREEDOM !!!

🔴 DON'T LET THE MAGGOTS' SWAMP WIN !!! 🔴

https://t.me/TommyRobinson...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
this is what I love about you Americans, the Veterans, the Older ones have such respect for the flag instead of a Head of State or Monarchy, the young don’t realise what they’re going to let go from their grasps, FREEDOM is always worth fighting for! But it always comes at a cost of some firm, usUally in the loss of Life.
06:42 PM - Mar 30, 2021
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Artist_ in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
30 March, 07:25
In response English Viking to her Publication
The young do NOT KNOW what they are throwing away!!!! I have tried to talk to these people, but they are entirely clueless!!! It makes me very upset how much they take for granted, and they run around spewing hate and pretending to fight for a cause that never existed. The true cause is FREEDOM, not racism. So tired of this BS entitlement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ice mtn @icemtn17
30 March, 07:06
Freedom is VERY expensive. Many thousands of Americans gave everything - their very lives - for it. They did that knowing they wouldn’t get to enjoy it. They did it so their families and all the other Americans could.

God gave His only Son, Jesus Christ to free us from Death - the final death of the soul. That’s the ultimate Freedom.

Nothing is more expensive than Freedom.

Nothing will divert my resolve to defend it, with my life if necessary.

https://youtu.be/I5KL-_5Ef...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
30 March, 06:54
FACT !!!