JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
This is a show all right. Produced by Kubrick, screenplay by Stephen King, and directed by David Lynch imho. And just like a Kubrick production, no matter how dark the subject matter, I cannot take my eyes off it. 🎬
05:52 PM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
01 April, 12:04
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
His, Eyes wide shut ends with the couple giving their daughter to two old men and walking away as if it was alright. That's what they do in reality. Hand them over to pedophiles/higher up elite evils.
I've disowned most of the films I used to watch after finding out what they're all about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
31 March, 07:17
The Shining

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 March, 05:57
So do you think he is still alive or is Munuchin a great producer/director.
Dont ya just have to wonder how a famous director/producer filmmaker got to be the Director of the US Treasury ????
Talk about having a second line of work?

Don't think you are watching a movie yet?

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
30 March, 11:59
Kubrick?
Moon landing comes to mind. 🤔