Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
30 March, 01:40
PART 3, CRYPTO

is progress and it is also very secure with the blockchain system of verifications. Remember how they caught the election cheating through blockchain ? It captures location (gps) Time and a bunch of identifiers ... no fooling around on this money ...no black market hidden money and laundering. All can be traced...some crypto eve has a place to add your own note ! Like you could writen down ' i am transmitting 10 dollars in this transaction and then the receiver can double check it upon arrival!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
30 March, 02:29
In response Save the Children to her Publication
We are about to put through being biohacked by AI, via 5G enslavement control with a pattented chromosone altering injection that makes us the patentened product of the patent holder and you are concerned with faster global financial transactions? This is being pushed for use on their new slaves. Why you are trying to make Blockchain sound appealing to Patriots? Blockchain was founded by the British Monarchy to be used for child trafficking; BIT coint =Baby International Trading Coin. This is why its original distribution is tied to Epstien. Blockchain is its support system literally AND figuratively. In the new Tarort card for the Devil is a rendering of Baphomet sitting ontop the black Satanic Cube (Block) whch has a male and a female "chained" to it. This is block chain; it puts one under the control of the dark and I will have no part of it. And your user name is save the children. Really? Why then push the beast system that has funded their abduction, trade, torture and murder?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
Well , that was a lot of stuff you threw my way ..

. but I will tell you that this "AnonUp" posting site is utilizing block chain ... it is a good tool for keeping an accurate track of important things.

You imply it is a tool of the cabal .... so I suggest that a knife is a good tool for a chef but it could be turned into a tool for a mugger on the street.

So, perhaps that is the case for a blockchain ledger.

I am new to the world of crypto so I cannot really address your assertions, either yea or nay. But, thanks for posting your thoughts !
04:16 PM - Mar 30, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Save the Children, click on at the bottom under it