Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
I'm rebuilding here because twitter is lame and censors patriots! Anyone wanna help me out? šŸ§ƒšŸø
04:30 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by CuriousJuice in this post can reply
USA Citizen @FreeUSACitizen
03 February, 04:35
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
:) I was banned from Twitter for retweeting something about AMC and Hedge funds Iā€™m not even sure. I had 650 followers and even though I opened the account in 2013 I never really used it until the COVID scamdemic opened my eyes to the craziness going on this country. I went there looking for info. Wow I knew they were bad guys but I had no idea how bad. Glad I found this sight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Money Mom72 @ONPATRIOT
01 February, 07:52
Welcome Fren Patriot. Love and Light from Canada.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 January, 01:39
Hi frens! Join my telegram! A safe place for all patriots!
https://t.me/TheJuiceBox

qadrynq qadryanq @qadryanq
31 January, 06:59
twitter jest do banišŸ’Ŗ przypadkiem tutaj trafilem, a jak wiemy nie ma przypadkow i zbiegow okolicznoscišŸ™ nadal w grze zgodnie z planem. wwg1wga

nicraM nicraM @nicraMR
31 January, 07:04
In response qadrynq qadryanq to his Publication
To będzie narodowy wpierdol.

Wes Orzechowski @Wessy
31 January, 07:39
In response qadrynq qadryanq to his Publication
Najlepszy program kiedykolwiek!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
31 January, 01:05
be glad to after your GLOW fades . . .

Pete Angel @Angel365
30 January, 11:40
You got it brother. Twatter is Comped.

Viking Warrior @Vikingwarrior85
30 January, 11:07
Im on my 5th account over there its getting more dead by the purge.

Donna Martin @Meme17
30 January, 11:06
The great purge šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. I was a very small account and I got suspended šŸ™„

NJSHEILA 75! @NJSheila75
30 January, 11:01
Just had my account suspended on Twat. Trying to rebuild here and also over there, but it's a bit of an echo chamber now. Wego also ok, but the interface is not as easy to use as here.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
31 January, 01:04
In response NJSHEILA 75! to her Publication
WeGo yanked down the STOP THE STEAL GROUPS ...
so ...
BE AWARE

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 11:00
Nana remembers you I will be your 18th reply!
Anyone able to help out following Curious Juice?

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
30 January, 09:40
Don't forget to follow back !

Devoted Deplorable @DevotedDeplorable
30 January, 08:54
Welcome! Followed and forwarded šŸ‘

American Patriot @TrueAmericanPatriot
30 January, 08:53
Patriots know this is the place to be. Welcome. Followed!šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

Kentucky Girl @KentuckyGirl
30 January, 08:23
Welcome, good to have you. Twitter booted me 6 times was enough!

Mis Grant @Misdyer36
31 January, 02:53
In response Kentucky Girl to her Publication
Hello, from one KYGirl to another!!!

Farmerā€™s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
30 January, 08:15
Fook Twatter...
Got you, Patriot!ā¤ļøšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ¦…

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 January, 08:13
. šŸ™šŸ»ā¤ļøšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øā¤ļøšŸ™šŸ»

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
30 January, 05:14
we are all fugees from twatsville --u will love it here amongst family šŸ™ā¤ļøšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸøšŸø

Kathleen Spreen @KateKnows2
30 January, 03:38
Got me too...

āœØ Isaac Your Bartender āœØ @Westsider
30 January, 02:44
Same here

Chris Letkeman @S0L1T4RY
30 January, 02:20
Thats what I came here to do

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
30 January, 02:19
Welcome Patriot

30 January, 09:55
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Thank you fren! ā¤ļø

Jess 1788 @Jess1788
29 January, 03:04
Welcome! šŸ˜ƒ

CRIX 777 @CRIX67
29 January, 03:00
THAT'S THE COMMON THEME NOW

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
22 January, 04:30
šŸ™