Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 March, 10:11
Plenty of women get offended when you tell them they should think twice about promoting white rabbits and easter egg hunts together with the ressurection of Jesus Christ.

The depth of the brainwashing is pretty deep.

It's hard to truly wake up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
30 March, 11:47
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
does everything have to be spoiled and given to the evil one? can family traditions be honored without the dread of everything being turned into a vile act a satanic ritual? Jesus suffered died and was buried and on the 3rd day he rose again for our sins, to save us from the evil within us and around us. Does every cute white bunny have to signify the horrific evils in our society? Can the eggs represent rebirth as celebrated in Christianity? some (not all believe it to be a pagen ritual... key 'some' we dont have to buy into the pagenness do we? ).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kate Ohh @KathyOhhhhh
the problem is that it IS a pagan holy day. and they have tricked Christians to celebrate on THEIR holy days, joining in their rituals.
NO ONE should be celebrating Halloween! more children are sacrificed on that day than any other.
Whether you are aware of the evil significance or not, you are still participating.
02:14 PM - Mar 30, 2021
In response Wen4 Change to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KathyOhhhhh in this post can reply
Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
07 April, 11:04
In response Kate Ohh to his Publication
i dont like halloween. ive had a strong feeling against evil even as a little girl (ok i did like the candy then)

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
30 March, 02:20
No I do not celebrate Halloween, I do not decorate for it

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
30 March, 02:20
No I do not celebrate Halloween, I do not decorate for it