Zach Tollen @MysticZach
There will be no more Q posts.

Trump, as the official leader of the people, is gone. Whatever his role behind the scenes, people do not respect it unless it is official, which it no longer is. The only thing left is the plan begun by the U.S. Military before Trump even ran for office, which no official sources are even able to acknowledge.

The news media keep on chattering their falsehoods and distortions, and people keep on believing them.

I didn't realize how immune to the Truth the vast majority of people were. When I first went down the rabbit hole of becoming an anon, I shared what I was discovering, only to lose all of the people who are immune to the truth in the process. Now I have to hold what I believe to be the Truth in my head—indefinitely. The MILITARY certainly isn't about to tell me when they will publicly prove my view right!

Thus the value of being an anon is almost zero right now. Truth, at the cost of social acceptability, has been a heavy price to pay!
01:43 PM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by MysticZach in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Zach Tollen, click on at the bottom under it