Only people mentioned by Rena1776 in this post can reply
ice mtn @icemtn17
30 March, 09:46
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
Until solid facts are available about these statements I am reserving judgement.

but... in my heart, I hope they're true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
30 March, 03:22
Dream on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gwen Caldwell @GwenCaldwell
30 March, 03:09
I wonder what intel source in the middle of an alleged operation would get in touch with Scott to reveal this information, so that it would be blasted out globally on the internet, so the enemy is aware of the game plan and what is going on?! PLEASE Mary, holy mother, Joseph and baby Jesus...give these people some critical thinking skills!

Rebecca Chaney @enuffbs
30 March, 02:34
Well, this is really going to awaken the masses cause they all will see this post. Someone hit the pause button please so we can move forward.

INTUITIVE HUMANITY @QMANITY
30 March, 02:02
PLEASE SHARE FAR AND WIDE !!!

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
30 March, 12:01