Doq Holliday @doqholliday
30 March, 10:11
Plenty of women get offended when you tell them they should think twice about promoting white rabbits and easter egg hunts together with the ressurection of Jesus Christ.

The depth of the brainwashing is pretty deep.

It's hard to truly wake up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
Heres the deal. The Pagans had days they observed in accordance with their beliefs. When christianity began its crusade to convert the Pagans to the new religion, the Pagan days of observance were kept and rebranded with Christian themes. Why? Because it was easier to get them to observe "christian" days of observance that way. Not one single person on this earth today truly knows what day Christ was born on. What day he was crucified. What day he was risen from the dead. Nor what day he ascended to Heaven. That is fact! And that is why I refuse to celebrate the "christian" holidays. I celebrate Christ every day! Do as you wish to observe Christ. That is your right. And I respect that. Please respect mine!
10:39 AM - Mar 30, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Robert1957 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Travers, click on at the bottom under it