AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
30 March, 10:22
FASHION DESIGNER'S AND CHILD SEX TRAFFICING DEFUND THE PEDOS
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
30 March, 10:24
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Nothing will happen. It never does.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
30 March, 10:27
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
So all the child traffickers being arrested and children rescued across the country is "nothing happening"? Go away troll.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
Nothing is happening. SEEING is BELIEVING.

Not a troll at all. But that's what people like you do. You attack me because you are as frustrated as the rest of us. Trump said he would drain the swamp. He did nothing. Now all he does is release stupid statements, saying things we already know. Junior munches on Guilfoyle, Scavino posts garbage, rinse, repeat.

SEEING is BELIEVING. Show me one video of kids being rescued. You won't. You can't. Show me one video of people being arrested. Won't. Can't. You are mentally ill. Seek help.

Drain the swamp? Pfffffffftttttttttttt! Who is the troll now?

DEAD. Done in 2090.
10:31 AM - Mar 30, 2021
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
Robert Travers @Robert1957
30 March, 10:55
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
You are an absolute joke. I don't normally do this but for you Im gonna make an exception. Blocked. And Im sure youll talk shit about me. Thats fine. It only furthers to prove my point. Total loser.