Only people mentioned by Nanette in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
30 March, 10:14
In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication
Yep... I'm a rude, disrespectful person according to my family. So I disrespectfully respond "bite me".

I wear a silk scarf around my neck just to appease the rent a cop at one store, but I've only pulled it up for about 3 seconds and it falls back down... That's my entire mask crap.

My brother's granddaughter has a handheld thermometer and mask toy for her doll.🙄 Frickin' unbelievable brainwashing the little girl. I feel SO sorry for her. I hate those making money off this whole thing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
30 March, 10:50
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
They can bite me too! Its terrible, these freakin sheep wo a brain. And of course WE are the crazy ones, I walk around and mumble “fking idiots”. The solo drivers in their car alone wearing masks get me all the time.
That poor little girl being manipulated via her doll. Grrr...
Hey, have a super mask free day😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
30 March, 10:50
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
They can bite me too! Its terrible, these freakin sheep wo a brain. And of course WE are the crazy ones, I walk around and mumble “fking idiots”. The solo drivers in their car alone wearing masks get me all the time.
That poor little girl being manipulated via her doll. Grrr...
Hey, have a super mask free day😎