Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 March, 11:00
Who says we cannot go to Washington D.C. 🛐 Just Stand there in Peace and Unity. In front of the World We Can Show ALL the Truth Openly of How We Can Unite. Anyone from any can join, For Humanity, not for political causes, or any activist action group, nothing. Just People Being People, Saying, We Are Done. We Have Had Enough, We Need Peace, We Need to Shut the System Down. Would You help Your neighbor if they were starving or freezing, and I You, then domino, Without Government Pushing Buttons, Creating Fake Causes ☦️ to Keep Us Off Task Of Living within a United Humanity Creating Whats Best for All ☯️, versus, being handed pieces of Everything You Already Own All Over This Planet, Every Single ONE Of Us. Who Sold The Earth to Corportations or Governments? Not US, and Guess What It IS ALL OF OURS. They want You to see chaos and Ask Them for Help. Well They Create The Chaos.
*I WILL STAND FOR ME, GOD, AND ALL HUMANITY.✝️
Will YOU Go With ME? 🙏 God Will Protect Us ALL.
#wwg1wga 🌍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
30 March, 08:14
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I have a better idea. We go to DC. We torch the mother fucking town and every piece of trash in it.

BOOM. Done in 2021.

Because if you are waiting for Trump to save us, forget it. He's golfing and crashing weddings. Jr eating out Guilfoyle. Scavino egging things on posting nonsense. But nothing really happening except more good American Patriots dying.

Is what it is what it is. Trust the Plan? Pffffftttttttttttttt!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 March, 08:20
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
We are not in control, and No One Except God will be saving Us. I am Not waiting on Trump or Q, this was never my path. I AM Walking With Jesus to OUR Father. The Only Way Out is Helping One Another. Together we will align with GOD and Together the Children of God will be Illuminated eternally. 🛐☦️☯️✝️ https://youtu.be/FaP8fKAR2...

PAIN NOW @PAIN
Sorry, but only we can march to DC and finally end this scam. But you know what......they are fucking KILLING us every day and we do nothing. So, in my eyes, we are getting what we deserve. Until everyone is ready to ACTUALLY fight, this will never end.

It is sickening to see how pussy soft the American Patriot has become. Sure, let's post decodes and the same nonsense over and over while they FUCKING KILL us every fucking day!
08:23 AM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
30 March, 08:26
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Standing with GOD, is Fearless Brother. Do Not Confuse Kindness for Weakness. DO NOT FEAR ANYTHING. I Assure YOU God IS HERE. This is Truth, I have Seen Him. I Pray for You to See. I AM Here for You Until You Are Ready to Take You Place Next to Me. I Will Not Leave You.
💪❤️🌍🙏✝️

30 March, 08:31
Crowder - Crushing Snakes: Showdown ft. TAYA - YouTube

Official Showdown Video for “Crushing Snakes” by CrowderGet the song here: https://crowder.lnk.to/collectionID Subscribe to Crowder on YouTube: https://crowd...