⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
Just wanted to share a few pictures from our menu photo shoot. Our food truck, "Good Hombres...Tacos, tortas, and more", will be open to the public the first week of June.
06:32 AM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Nunya Business @AAug22
31 March, 09:03
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Looks yummy! Where can we find this food truck?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 March, 09:13
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Knoxville, TN. We will be open in June.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
31 March, 07:43
Wow, we're practically neighbors! If you ever feel like driving it down to the (MS) coast, let me know. I'll be there. (looks amazing)

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
30 March, 11:27
Looks delicioso! 😋

Moe Sunshine @Laurennn721
30 March, 06:19
ugh, i love tacos! looks SO yummy!

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
30 March, 03:47
Looks amazing! I wish you were in Pennsylvania!

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
30 March, 03:46
Looks glorious!! Mexican food is my all-time fave - perfect combo of cooked and fresh food perfectly spiced and served with love YUM 😋 💙 best to you!!! 🇲🇽

Love Truth @Momof6
30 March, 10:48
Oh, that looks so festive and yummy!!! We would love to make a stop when we are on our way through Tennessee. Wishing you all the best!😀

30 March, 11:14
In response Love Truth to his Publication
Thank you so much.

30 March, 11:14
In response Love Truth to his Publication
Thank you so much.

Joy Thul @BristolJoy
30 March, 08:19
Its a fiesta! Looks Great!

30 March, 08:55
In response Joy Thul to his Publication
Thank you

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
30 March, 08:17
wow, looks amazing! i live in florida, hopefully i get there one day! Good Luck!

Superfly17 Bowers @Grammabear13
30 March, 08:09
YUM, if we're ever in Tennessee we'll have to look you up! Looks fantastic, Best of Luck in you future endeavors!

30 March, 08:10
In response Superfly17 Bowers to her Publication
Thank you and God Bless you!!!
🤜💥🤛

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
30 March, 08:06
where are you located?

30 March, 08:08
In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication
Knoxville, TN area.

Joy Thul @BristolJoy
30 March, 08:22
In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication
I am in Chattanooga area. We will come to eat there once you open!

30 March, 06:33

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
31 March, 08:03
To see the festive, beautiful pictures of your food, then read who you are and your Mission Statement -- wow!!
All the perfect indgredients for a hugely successful and popular business.
Maybe a road trip from N. FL is in the cards?
Congratulations!! I wish you all the best.