Only people mentioned by Punisher2021 in this post can reply
Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
05 April, 08:51
In response Punisher 2021 to his Publication
So many people believe this is Biden. Millions Believe this is Biden. 10's of Millions. There's no waking them up. Even with the pictures being two different people. Even with the mask drooping and falling off. I have been in heated discussions over this. I had to walk away. No matter how many videos, articles, EO's, photos it doesn't matter. They're right, I'm wrong, I'm a crazy, conspiracy lady. I can't be around these people; some are family members.

My cousin and her family wear 2 masks and while at a funeral gathering, Left their masks on their face at the restaurant table. They lifted it up to put the food in, put mask down again while they chewed and swallowed. Oh I said something, I couldn't help myself. Unreal. Sad. They believe what CNN says. All of it. They're all in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joe honne @littleninjawarrior
05 April, 08:32
In response Punisher 2021 to his Publication
one of dem wQQds is not like thee other!:P orale holmes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396