Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
22 January, 03:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
as a country girl with a daughter who shows horses, I definitely got a kick out of this
03:35 PM - Jan 22, 2021
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lomac in this post can reply
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
22 January, 03:40
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
i know! had a cross country jumping one yesterday. horse people have the best sense of humor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
22 January, 03:48
hell ya we do! have to! breaking water in the snow and mud sucks! had one of our heifers turn the dang water on recently. flooded EVERYTHING!!!! She apparently thought it was necessary to scratch her itch on the handle 🤦‍♀️ ranching sucks sometimes 🤣🤣🤣

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
22 January, 03:52
When people ask what kind of farm I have, I tell them I have a mud farm. That's what kind of farm I have!