Law & Physics @physics171
Heart Attacks Unknown

Bantu African tribesmen are known to have the cleanest arteries, as well as the most elastic ones. They dig no wells, but catch rain water. Although this water is contaminated with bacteria, it is still almost free of minerals. The air and water pollutions, such as we have here, have not as yet affected them as much. This is a tremendous testimony for mineral-free water. Even the Europeans have far less cholesterol in their arteries than we do. They of course drink more wine than we do. Wine is comprised of distilled water. All water that passes through the roots of plants, converts the inorganic minerals to organic minerals, and distills the water at the same time. When juices contain minerals, they contain them as complexed organic molecules.
10:33 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
slick roq @slickroQ
30 March, 03:45

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I've been drinking distilled water for almost ten years now.
In less than a month after beginning the switch to distilled water the hair on my baby butt smooth scalp started to return.
Unfortunately, as quickly as it showed up the progress has been slowwww, although steady.
Anyway, that's only the benefits that I can see. Who knows what benefits my body is seeing internally.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 March, 05:44
In response slick roq to his Publication
THank you, sharing some testimonials is great.🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
29 March, 11:00

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
after being given one year to live 🤔 6 years ago I went organic nothing processed... and I only drink distilled water with lemon 🍋 thank you for the information ♥️👣

30 March, 12:46
In response Steele Magnolia to his Publication
Great for sharing, thank you, great to wake up and provide yourself with a more natural flow of living.🌞🌞🌞
http://www.rexresearch.com...