Law & Physics @physics171
Only Plants Need Inorganic Minerals

Water, as a carrier of minerals, is fine for the plant. The plant in turn converts the inorganic to organic minerals. Now, our bodies can assimilate them. We have worked this process in reverse. We consume hard water saturated with calcium, magnesium, iron, copper, silicon, not realizing the body is unable to assimilate these nutrients efficiently. So nature tucks them in the joints as arthritis, in the intestinal walls as constipation, and along the arteries, causing them to harden. The kidneys and liver roll up the mineral deposits into little stones until they get too large for the ducts. Sometimes the "filters" of the kidneys become so mineral clogged that kidney transplants become necessary.
10:31 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
slick roq @slickroQ
30 March, 03:59

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Right.
People parrot the conentional brainwashing that you must drink tap water to get your minerals, and that drinking distilled water depletes your minerals. Total BS.
Btw, molasses has about 90+ minerals, as well as folic acid, which helps your body assimilate inorganic minerals. I found that out while trying to understand how the minerals in Himalayan/Celtic salt benefit us. As far as I understand the minerals in salt are inorganic. I still haven't been able to find a definitive answer as to the bio-availability of the minerals in salt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 April, 09:42
In response slick roq to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 April, 09:45
In response slick roq to his Publication