Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 March, 07:46
I keep hearing everyone say... so many people are dying from the vaccine.

I'm not sure you're thinking logically.

At any given moment in time, many people in the United States are dying no matter what. Some that took the vax and some that didn't.

It's always been this way. It's the law of numbers/averages.

Either show massive proof that people are dying as a direct reaction to the vaccine or shut up.

I am anti-vax through and through but a lot of anons lost their ability to think logically after 1.20.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
OMG!! Thank you so much for saying this. Both of my elderly patents took this shot. My mom has many chronic health issues and my dad has a heart issue. They are both just fine. My sister works in Healthcare and she knows many people that have taken it and they are all just fine.
People die from vaccines daily. Not just this one.
Did I vaccinate my childeen? Yes.
Would i do it again? HELL NO
I told them not to take this one.
I will not be taking it. I have never once even worn a mask.
09:38 PM - Mar 29, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Enlightened_Momma in this post can reply
Optical Awakenings @Unite
29 March, 09:49
In response Enlightened Momma to her Publication
This has led me to believe that it is a false vax. Or at worst a sterilization drug. My dad took it and he is fine. If Trump okays the drugs and ppl started dying that would be political suicide!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
29 March, 10:19
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
Vaccines have been killing people off for years. None of them are good. I have a vaccine injured child. I know what these things are capable of doing. Like I said, all you have ti do is take a look around at all the sickness in this World. It’s a risk I’m not willing to take no matter who says so.