Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
My heart goes out to Catholics worldwide who are asleep. What will happen when the truth is revealed about the "Pope"

From Jack Posobiec
Christians flocked to Jerusalem to celebrate Palm Sunday and praise Lord Jesus while Pope Francis held mass in private and refused to celebrate the beginning of Holy Week with the people.
09:18 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
29 March, 10:55
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
This will be hard...I've have shared all I have learned about truth re vatican / pope and jesuits over the past months with my mother. It's very hard for her to take in. She is 86 years old. Church is all she has known. I feel the betrayal of these church leaders...religion of man. Praying for God to do what only He can do, comfort the hearts of His children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
30 March, 10:08
In response USA Patriot to her Publication
So sad. Praying for you & your mom. God Bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jose Bito @Josebito
29 March, 09:58
Thank you Lad4Trump.✝️ We know that Pope Francis is Fake and is temporary same as we know that Biden is Fake and Temporary. We hold our belief anchored in the authentic Christian teachings of Our Church just as we hold our belief anchored in the Authentic content of the Our beautiful America's US Constitution!God bless you and grant you peace and prosperity!✝️

29 March, 10:03
In response Jose Bito to his Publication
I'm so glad to hear that. I am not Catholic, so I've wondered . I know Catholics who are awake will help the sleeping through this.
God Bless You

Reina Beans @Reinab
29 March, 09:56
wide awake catholic here... also my husband and 5 children (young adults)

29 March, 09:58
In response Reina Beans to her Publication
God Bless

Paisley Park @Paisley66
29 March, 09:26
they meed to wake the hell up! when we speak, we don’t do it to just hear ourselves!!!

DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
29 March, 09:21
May because he's no longer alive? Catholic here...I am quite concerned for elderly Catholics who have less than zero clue about what's been going on...

29 March, 09:25
In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication
Yes, the elderly. I'm praying for them. So sad.

Que Thom @Qthom
29 March, 09:20
CATHOLICS HERE AND WORLD WIDE HAVE ALREADY FIGURED THIS OUT. THE SLEEPERS WILL ADJUST AS ALL OF US HAD TOO.

29 March, 09:24
In response Que Thom to his Publication
I hope you're right. God Bless

Jose Bito @Josebito
29 March, 10:00
In response Que Thom to his Publication
Yes, you are correct! The silent majority figured it out a long time ago!