CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 March, 08:22
I did it! I really asked him when Bidan was taking off his mask. I also told him that I wrote him 2 letters after the election, and one was addressed to him at the White House and the other one to Trump Tower, but I never heard back, so I wonder if the postal service threw them away or if he got them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Big Kay @BigK
29 March, 08:50
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
☺ I am so excited about this site. I was worried about sending letters for the same reason, USPS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 March, 08:51
In response Big Kay to his Publication
I SENT A COPY TO WHITE HOUSE AND 2ND COPY TO TRUMP PLAZA BUT I THINK THE POSTAL SERVICE DID NOT DELIVER IT, FOR REAL. MAKES ME MAD.

Big Kay @BigK
29 March, 08:54
It makes me mad too. Email's will go to DJT and his staff. So glad he did this.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 March, 08:57
In response Big Kay to his Publication

Big Kay @BigK
That is great! 😂 Love that Trump team!
09:01 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by BigK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Big Kay, click on at the bottom under it