Juana Talk @TheWayUBC
we need to pray for this lady, all prayer warriors lets go all hear spiritual healers lets go. in Jesus name lets pray she is covered in the blood of Jesus that he heals her for this posion. cone on folks we have work to do.
12:49 AM - Jan 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheWayUBC in this post can reply
Nicki Marshall @nickiannm
14 January, 01:25
In response Juana Talk to her Publication
we claim your supernatural healing in the name of Jesus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QsAnon Ginger777 @QsAnonGinger777
14 January, 01:22
My phone will not play. Can you please fill me in? 🙏🙏 for her!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juana Talk @TheWayUBC
14 January, 02:04
In response QsAnon Ginger777 to her Publication
she was healthy, then took the covid shot, and now her body wouldnt stop twitching, has to take meds and still her body is twiching hard.

New Republic @I_am_Spartan
14 January, 01:18
I have two questions:
1) Why did she get the fucking vaccine? 😡
2) where are the MED BEDS ?we need them now!!

SaveThe Children @IzabellGrace32
14 January, 01:15
Praying for a full recovery for this lady! Sending love and prayers!! God Bless You!

Sharon Sullivan @Sgsullivan
14 January, 01:04
😢Prayers up for this dear woman. For healing, love, and support.

Krave Que @KraveQ
14 January, 01:03
Omg i am so about to cry right now...
My net is being weird and took me 10 mins to watch the 2 min video...
Im literally heart broken right now...
Please pray for this woman, please god.
Please god heal her.
Please.
Amen🙏