Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
29 March, 07:27
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
WHY IS TRUMP DOUBLING DOWN ON THE DNA ALTERING " FRANKENVAXX" GENOCIDAL INJECTIONS ???????
https://rumble.com/veipfz-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

PAIN NOW @PAIN
29 March, 07:08
I wish Donald John Trump would shut his mother fucking mouth and actually TAKE ACTION just one time!

Zero PUBLIC ARRESTS.
Zero justice.
No President.
No country.

And yet he is still babbling on and on, as if we give a shit!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
29 March, 07:07
I am baffled about Donald JOhn Trump. Fauci, Birx and company have tried to kill us and are STILL trying to kill us. How about doing something once instead of a fucking statement?

HANG EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE TREASONOUS TRAITORS.

Trump needs to DO something for a change and forget all these dumb ass statements. No one cares........hang them all or get the fuck out of the way and allow We, the People to do it!

The time for talking is over! Go golf or crash weddings, but no more of these empty statements! KILL THEM MOTHER FUCKING ALL!

Lisa Shepard @Elisa19
29 March, 07:01
Ok WHY is he saying vaccines are saving the world?! Yes, people should make their own decisions, and yes, so many of us will never get the horrible jab because we know better, but I am not understanding why he's speaking about the vx in such glowing terms!

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
29 March, 07:14
In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication
I do believe he is talking about the military. We are in the part of the plan where the military is in control, not Trump, not sleepy Joe.

The Military, because the "Military is the only way". And since other world leaders are working WITH Trump. Its the military globally. The military IS SAVING THE WORLD RIGHT NOW! There are so many meanings its hard to know whats going on.

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
29 March, 07:44
In response Lisa Shepard to her Publication
Optics.

The fear projected by MSM and big tech surrounding the China Virus was more harmful to humanities psyche on its own. Once you realize that, the impact of the expedited vax was a phycological win against the population control of the black hats/deep state. I don't trust big pharma, period. Nor do I trust the cabal. Those that do will eventually understand that we are at war between good and evil. Trust your instincts, understanding we are experiencing a phycological world war where optics are being used on both sides. Root for the good guys, not the people that say the right thing. The people that do the right thing.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
29 March, 06:58
So why are people dying from this vaccines and others are having health problems . Im all for Trump but this damn vaccine has my head spinning . Tried to talk family out of getting it but they did , now what wait and see if they get sick .

r363l l10n @r363ll10n
29 March, 06:46

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
29 March, 06:45
masks are bs.