SUZY 676 @SUZY676
FOUND ON MASKS & SWABS: MOVING BLACK STRANDS/ PARASITES? WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY?!

More “living” synthetic nanoparticulate substrate/material of some kind. So make sure to remember this clip when they try exclaiming that this is only static electricity.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...
06:08 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by SUZY676 in this post can reply
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
30 March, 10:06
In response SUZY 676 to her Publication
Makes me think Morgellon's.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SUZY 676 @SUZY676
01 April, 08:58
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
Yes I agree. Pretty scary stuff!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
30 March, 08:19

1776 Again @BludGeonT
30 March, 08:11
Saw this late last year - did a bit of reserach on it and it's indeed a thing and a real technology. pretty frightening. I also watched this video posted from this OP, it's disturbing.

Tempus Anon @Tempus
30 March, 08:00
point of origin is where, is it Darpa tech, morgellon wth

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
30 March, 09:52
In response Tempus Anon to his Publication
Nano-tech?

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
30 March, 07:54
EWHHHH and scary