OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
🔥🔥 SHARE - ALERT 🔥🔥

( Anon Up-Tick TRUTH-Tellin' from a Silver Spoon OG. )

🐸 That's Ricky Schroder !👊

https://www.instagram.com/...
02:52 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply
Kimberly Key @ConservativeGal
22 January, 05:26
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
what am I missing with this video? Besides Ricky holding it down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Key @ConservativeGal
22 January, 05:26
what am I missing with this video? Besides Ricky holding it down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just LilOleMe @Justlittleolme
22 January, 07:46
In response Kimberly Key to his Publication
im missing it too

22 January, 09:22
In response Kimberly Key to his Publication
Imagine all the sleeping people who only knew him from Silver Spoons, and saying all that he said (and the WAY he said it, actor or not). People in my own family would think he gone lost his damn mind.

Alice Richter @JAliceR
22 January, 03:15
I teared up when he did! WOW!

22 January, 03:29
In response Alice Richter to her Publication
Hit me like a double-quad americano. Man alergies are a real thing.

Gina G0925 @GodsTimingIsPerfect
22 January, 03:09
WOW!

The Wayseer @Wayseer
22 January, 02:54
Wow, good catch. I watched that video last night or this morning (it's all the same) and didnt pick up on it but now I see it.