Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 March, 01:10
Texas Covid cases have dropped to a record low, 3 weeks after throwing out the mask mandate.

It's high time for other Governors to pull their heads out of their asses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Williams @TheRealTHOR_409
29 March, 02:18
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
living in my Great State of Texas I live surrounded by oil refineries literally southeast Texas oil farms where WE produce Americas fuels and let me say this to be clear...WE WILL DEFEND and DEFEAT ALL ENEMIES FOREIGN and DOMESTIC from Destroying our COUNTRY AND OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS TO PROTECT OUR BORDERS AND OUR NATIONS PEOPLES... EVERY 2A HOLDING PATRIOT HERE ARE READY FOR THE CALL TO ARMS AND WE WILL ENFORCE OUR OWN BOARDER AT ALL COSTS....THIS IS THE TRUTH THAT ALL AMERICANS HAVE TO HEAR. WE THE PEOPLE ARE FED UP WITH ALL THE EMPTY PROMISES AND LACK OF LEADERSHIP AND LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES WHO DON'T UPHOLD OUR CONSTITUTION AND OUR RIGHTS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT BUILD AND PAY FOR THIS NATION TO BE WHAT WE DEMAND FROM OUR GOVERNMENT TO STEP UP OR STEP ASIDE AND LET US MEND WHAT THEY HAVE BROKEN... THIS ISN'T GOING TO LAST MUCH LONGER BEFORE WE BREAK OUR TOLERANCE AND BECOME THE JUSTICE FOR THE PEOPLE AMEN...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
tuckin fexan @TuckinFexan
@therealthor_409
JUST TELL ME WHEN AND WHERE, this Tuckin Fexan will STAND RIGHT NEXT TO YOU AND DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO DO EXACTLY WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. I am also SICK and TIRED of LISTENING to the LIES of the MSM

BUT, MOST OF ALL....

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF WATCHING SATAN AND THE THE F'IN DEMONCRATS FORNICATING ALL OF THE FRONT LAWN OF AMERICA... I'VE HAD IT.

JUST SAY THE WORD, I'M TUCKIN IN
03:20 PM - Mar 29, 2021
In response Chris Williams to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TuckinFexan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from tuckin fexan, click on at the bottom under it