Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
TIMING IS EVERYTHING⌚️🆙❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸😉⚓️😎😬🥸👀
02:27 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Oceanblue in this post can reply
Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life @Saltshaker4life
29 March, 08:19
In response Kathleen Carr to her Publication
So.... we are NOW being conditioned to hold out hope in July.... Screw That!!!!! and Screw whoever made this stupid post!!!!! I have had it with the lies. I have been a patriot above and beyond!!!! No longer a fool to holding out false hope. They were all right.. we are idiots for believing this complete sham. God is in control and He alone. So enough of your vibration and frequency feeling bullshit. I'm done!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roman Legionnaire @SPQR
29 March, 08:23
In response Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life to her Publication
i will salute as you wail towards the water underneath the golden gate bridge shill.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Goodwin @Mattsmom57
29 March, 08:15
I just can't anymore.. I'm done with the goal posts being moved. I wonder at what point people in this country will say enough with moving the goal posts. People just seem to hang on as if something is going to happen. He had EO's that he did nothing with!! He let them seize our country!!!

BigRedVet07 GodWins @BigRedVet07
29 March, 04:23
Damned well better be BEFORE July 4TH! I don't give a damn about Kennedy, he's NOT special - it's my COUNTRY I care about...we aren't a friggin monarchy, and Kennedy ain't no King...not get TRUMP back in there and let's FIX THIS!!! {Somebody please tell me, if he is alive, what qualifications for ANY OFFICE does Kennedy have....oh, wait....NONE!!!