Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
All the people i have red pilled are convinced that the Q team is just new boss,same as the old boss. we still have a shadow president that we didnt elect, and everything sucks,and they are still running the bamboozle,same as the old bad guys.i try and point out that they were not aware of the bamboozle before this,but they dont think they were bamboozled before this,theyve always known.its unreal the conversations im having, where people lierally dont remember what they believed 6 months ago.im not sure if this effect is what the white hats were going for-but in my circles,they are losing everybody.they see the comms, but they dont believe them.my husband, who spent a year thinking i was going nuts,went out and bought a wall of toilet paper this week. my red pilled son is like,i cant trust some shadowy plan,if it was good,it would be in the open. im at my wits end. its like,if you didnt follow along with Q in real time when he was dropping,you cant see the forrest for the trees.
02:20 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kristamatic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ghost in the Kachime, click on at the bottom under it