True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
Hence the reason why they are parking the boat up for inspection and investigation DEEP STATE #Fooked
11:51 AM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
30 March, 11:02
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Interdasting. Been watching the water since USNS Comfort arrived in NY/NJ last year. 🧐👍FYI: A loaded up Evergreen freighter is also docked in Port Elizabeth, Newark, NJ - just happened to notice it Sunday afternoon.
-Notice the mockingbird media has blacked out any further reporting on this: Across the globe, "MSM" in unison put *their* (not ours) "finality" to this story by saying the cargo ship had been successfully moved from the Canal ....as though this would end focus and reporting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matt Mitchell @Mmitchell5682
29 March, 12:22
Man... this makes no sense. Google Earth and Maps are at least 12 months behind if not more so there is no live feed so that is all BS. perhaps there are kids being rescued and I pray this is true but this is garbage. there is no sauce here but a person saying that they got thisnintel from a guy who heard from an insider... Are we not tired yet if these ridiculous sources? is this not the same sort of source that was used to destroy Trump and we wouldnt believe then because it was a garbage source and knew it was a lie... but now its good because this is our narrative. If this is how you want to participate then you are no better than the deep state!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Randy Shreds @SketchySk8
29 March, 12:20
Google Earth is a compilation of satellite photos taken over time and stitched together. There is never live pics/feed.

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
29 March, 12:14
I am holding the line and keeping my faith, but these scenarios are starting to sound more like fairytales everyday as one "prediction" gets glossed over by another...I pray for this country and our fellow Americans daily, we can not survive much more

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
29 March, 11:53
Why wpuld gooyle maps blackmout the area? It is not a live feed, they use old images which wouldn’t show the ship anyway.