Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Have Faith @rAnnbci
29 March, 04:18
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Of course he was! Let the procedings begin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
29 March, 01:12
disgusting demons....i remember seeing the libtards posting this all over twatter in horror that we are such "white supremacists" etc etc . I would love to stick that flag up their ...🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
29 March, 12:02
I think that was the plan all along. I remember pelosi being called madame president. They picked two of the most controversial and unwanted candidates they could find for this reason. But that is just my opinion.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
29 March, 11:52

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
29 March, 12:02
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Good one.