Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
So it seems that dreams last night were a continuation of the night before. So I woke up this morning saying,"Vaccine was written down ages ago"."Ancient Alchemist book"

So just as in my dream prior Nana has been looking at pics of ancient Alchemist book covers this morning to see if I can find the one my guide showed me in my vision,but I have not yet.
Anyone know of an ancient alchemist book with this description?How a cure is in the ancient books that we need to know for vaccines?
Book in vision was slight light green tint, dark colored ribbon at the top looked like thro it to keep it closed not a binder buy just closing mechanism, I could not see if there were any words or imagines in the center of the front cover but it had what looked like about a one inch border running all the way around each side like hieroglyphic symbols or some other symbol type language,

😘😇💜Anyone ever seen an old Alchemsist book cover like this? You know a lot of books, @jfkjrfan ??
Thanks.....
09:29 AM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
29 March, 09:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 March, 10:59
In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication
Thanks this is not the same cover but I will check it out as it may be relevant.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Georgia Marshall @Graymckay
29 March, 09:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only followers of this user (MarilynQ1111) can see their posts