Anne Peters @Eithwen
27 March, 08:23
NO virus called "covid" has ever been isolated from a human being with symptoms!
Let that sink in!
Now where did I get this information?
The CDC, the WHO and many government web sites round the world.
Did your mother not tell you READ THE SMALL PRINT?
Mask manufactures tell you on their product they are totally ineffective against viruses.
If you have a cough or are sneezing either stay home or use a kleenex!
Do not put a rag over your mouth, cough and sneeze into it and leave it there!
If you have no symptoms then you do not need a hankie!
Bacteria unlike a virus have independant life and can multiply on any surface. Human mouths are full of bacteria so you are breathing them out to multiply on the rag in front of your mouth and nose. A WARM INCUBATOR for them!
Bacterial pheumonia was the killer in the spanish flu! Fauci wrote about it in 2015!
WAKE UP PEOPLE THEY ARE TRYING TO MURDER YOU AND YOU ARE COMPLYING!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon MeUpp @Jahty
27 March, 08:44
In response Anne Peters to her Publication
Also masks reduce our oxygen levels which in time reduces our lung capacity. Read P.A.C.E. The 12-minute fitness revolution by Al Sears. In a nutshell lungpower is the best predictor of longevity. Masks are killing people slowly!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Peters @Eithwen
I know and I am angry that medical personal take money to promote this abuse
08:23 AM - Mar 29, 2021
In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Eithwen in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anne Peters, click on at the bottom under it