"Including enriched uranium tooutside parties by the
CLINTON FOUNDATION"

https://unitefor45.com/pag...
02:04 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Faithful Servant @F8thful_Servant
23 January, 08:06
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
sorry to rain on the parade, but have you all read this document? is it not obviously fake? this doesn't read like any court filing I have seen. please do not believe anything you read on the internet until you check it for yourself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ginger hunley @gingerhunley
22 January, 08:37
yes we all deserve to know the truth, what of the rest of the family and congress they his it they are guilty for knowning and not saying anything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ginger hunley @gingerhunley
22 January, 08:32
i sure hope the us got this back and punished more than the Bushes, why are the clintons and soros still out

Christine Mondon @HalfPint
22 January, 06:14
Are these solid?

Tony Hawk @TQNY
22 January, 04:50
An Amazing Read.. and confirms the Gold Theft from our SA.. Trillions.. but of course.. with the help of the Apartheid Gov

Gail Cantrell @Stelladallas52
22 January, 03:27
My God! Where are in sealed indictments and or arrests for Cheney, Sanunu, King Rubio and all the rest?

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
22 January, 03:01
...wow 🤮

Seek The Truth @WL6202
22 January, 02:27
I knew Bush was a pig...both of them but feeding kids drug induced colas so you can have your way with them at dinner parties at your estate of the WH? Despicable pigs. Kids from orphanages yet. You can quickly see how Kevin Spacey became so prominent.

It's no wonder Melania had a clearing ceremony held at The White House before she would even step inside.