Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
27 March, 07:58
HERE IS A NAIL IN THE COFFIN (TO SAY THE VERY LEAST) FOR THE EVERGREEN SITUATION BUT ONE MORE "SMALL THING"
MAYBE ITS TIME WE ALL STOP GLOBALISM AND SHOP LOCAL?

BRING DOWN THE HUGE CORP BUSINESS LIKE AMAZON? LOSING A BILLIONS A DAY! IKEA! LOSING MILLIONS AND MANY MORE ARE DOING DOWN THE DRAIN!!!

FOR YOUNG FOLKS UNDER 35 WITH A CELL PHONE.
(I'm A KID OF DEPRESSION PARENTS CIRCA 1950S)
YOUNG PEOPLE MAY HAVE TO REALIZE THAT "CLICK A BUTTON"
ON THE CELL PHONE FOR INSTANT GRATIFICATION AND HAVE THINGS DELIVERED MAY NOT WORK, SO WELL ANYMORE

(NEWS FLASH THERE WILL BE SHORTAGES OR NOTHING AT ALL FOR SOME THINGS!)

(MY DADDY (GOD REST HIS DEPRESSION ERA SOUL,)
USED TO TELL ME AS A KID THAT WANTED EVERYTHING:
"MAKE DO WITH WHAT YOU'VE GOT.. OR DO WITHOUT IT"
WISE WORDS FOR A CONSUMABLE THROWAWAY NATION!
HAVE ANY OF YOU NOTICED THAT BUYING ON AMAZON USED TO BE "OVERNIGHT" LATER ITS "ESTIMATED DATE OF DELIVERY"?????

AND NOW THIS WEEK....???
THERE IS A 2 TO 3 WE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
28 March, 01:44
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Almost got into a debate on FB with a couple of "millenials" who feel they have never known American prosperity. I merely claimed they've never known hardship. Then they criticized me for being of a generation that "bought a house for a dime." You guessed it. Typical liberals attacking when they have no argument.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
ANYONE UNDER 35 YEARS OLD *MOST* OF THEM HAVE NO CLUE WHAT R-E-A-L "WORK" IS - LIFE FOR MANY PEOPLE UNDER 35 IS ABOUT FUN AND GAMES, SOCIAL MEDIA NOT ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND GOALS! "A DAYS WORK" CONSISTS OF ABOUT 3 TO 5 HOURS TOPS!

I HAVE TRIED TO HIRE PEOPLE UNDER 40 - ITS A WASTE OF TIME

HOW DO BUSINESSES STAY IN BUSINESS NOW A DAYS? WITH THIS KIND OF WORK ETHIC? (OH WAIT... MOST ARE SHUTTING DOWN RIGHT?)

THERE NEED TO BE MORE PLUMBERS, ELECTRICIANS, BRICKLAYERS, AND HEAVY EQUIPMENT, OPERATORS!

TODAY..... THERE ARE "LIFE COACHES" UUUHH HHHUHH 22-YEAR-OLD KIDS ARE SELLING THEIR WORK SKILLS AND SERVICES BEING
"LIFE COACHES"

IT'S SO SAD BUT I AM LAUGHING AT THE SAME TIME!
04:12 AM - Mar 29, 2021
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
29 March, 10:01
Part of the problem is that baby boomers and my generation (X), have made people ashamed to take a menial job, one that involves sweating or a uniform. If I had a nickel for every time a teacher or some other authority figure said, "You don't want to end up FLIPPING BURGERS!"...and I'm not trying to make a food service job seem like something it isn't, but it's legitimate work.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
29 March, 09:55
Yes, I agree for the most part.......I have 3 children who were working at 14.......put themselves through school, and never asked me for anything...1 is a lawyer, 1 is a shool principal, 1 is a restaurant manager, who has now put 3 of her children to work in the restaurant,

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
29 March, 09:34
Sadly, I have to agree. There are some exceptions, of course, but they're hard to find.