>>5266371
In control of what?
NOTHING. That's what.

>>5266411
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Are you ready, shill?
Survival of the FITTEST.
Q
Scary U.S Armed Forces - United States Military Power | How Powerful is USA? - YouTube

Music : NF - I'm Ready -- Produced by Tommee Profitt

12:40 AM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
29 March, 01:04
In response Jimbo 66 ✓ᵈᵉᵖˡᵒʳᵃᵇˡᵉ to his Publication
Thank God for our United States Military! Love this video❤️🇺🇲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christian Patriot News @ChristianPatriotNews
29 March, 12:56
In response Jimbo 66 ✓ᵈᵉᵖˡᵒʳᵃᵇˡᵉ to his Publication
Hi Jimbo. I realize you are likely busy. When/if you have an opportunity, in my latest Update, please let me know if you feel I was off or misleading on anything in anyway. I try to be careful and cautious. I feel like We The People are the news now. And we should Handle Our Responsibility With Care. I really do give my best effort. But I trust and value your opinion. Please let me know if I'm off on anything. Thanks my friend! I reallly appreciate your help. And if you don't get around to it, no worries. God bless you! Here's a link: https://rumble.com/vf52sp-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimbo 66 ✓ᵈᵉᵖˡᵒʳᵃᵇˡᵉ @Jimbo0566
29 March, 02:36
In response Christian Patriot News to his Publication
Hi CP @christianpatriotnews ,
I just finished looking at your update and didn't see anything misleading at all. I saw a shill or two in the comments which their ignorance is not surprising. I agree that one needs to learn the comms if they are ever to understand the big picture of what is to come. Yes, spelling errors and double meanings exist and are very important!
Things are getting interesting regarding the "Evergreen" ship.
They have had ample time unloading it but have chosen not to.
What are they hiding in the cargo containers, hmmmm? 🤔
It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
I also want to stress to all to not put a specific date / timeline for future events to take place. This is NOT on our timeline...Patience is needed.
Remember everyone, we are in a spiritual battle between good and evil. God will shine a light on the evildoers!
...and as always, #GodWins !! 👍