DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
Tomorrow, my new Fireside Chat (No. 17) with Clay Clark will be released. Many will hear some news about my plans for the first time when #17 is released.

You have been loyal to me. You have stood by my side despite the false and fierce attacks made against me. You have donated your money to #FightBack and offered my your prayers.

I asked you to get involved at the local level - “Live Local” - the phrase coined by my Telegram friend Jarrin Jackson.

I owe it to you, my followers, to tell you the news first. Here it is.

Several concerned South Carolina Republicans who are conservative Patriots approached me a few days ago to ask me if I just talked the talk or would I walk the walk.

They want to take back their Republican Party. They want to return the power to the people - the members of the party. They have endured enough Rino Republicanism in the present leadership of the South Carolina GOP. They are demanding change.

These good people asked me if I would run fo
10:44 PM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by QOONASS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DIGITAL SQLDIER, click on at the bottom under it