Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 March, 01:47
💪💪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
28 March, 02:32
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
ok GE, I have watched all the videos of “what on earth happened.” I need help understanding why the firmament layer? To shield us from God? How did it get there?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by shiftworker1976 in this post can reply
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
29 March, 04:23
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Watched an amateur cellphone video on t.me. It was filmed from a higher floor of a high rise apartment building overlooking Lake Michigan, probably Chicago. Two nighrs in a row, small floating orbs of very bright lights slowly move over the lake. You can also see what looks like a helicopter flying above the orbs obviously monitoring them, repeatedly flying back and forth. This fits with your post. When #Q states, "Expand your mind," it is a clarion call to ascend. For those who have eyes, let them see.......

America First @AmericaFirst17
29 March, 12:04
THat is such a beautiful pic.

Do u think this new world that Trump and Q talks about will look
like this pic?

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
29 March, 02:20
In response America First to her Publication
Yes we have never been alone. The alliance are our friends of different races of beings. This mabe one type.

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
28 March, 10:22
Maybe its not true? Another means? I do not have the answer.