Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
New Twitter , got a 12 hour restriction without even putting out a tweet ! Follow cant Tweet for 10 hours 😂
01:39 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by rgibb11 in this post can reply
Wellness Warrior @WellnessWarrior
25 January, 01:37
In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication
It is too quiet over there without you ❤️🤣❤️ went out in the last blaze. Your retweet probably did me in. Badge of honor I'll take it. Thankful for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gina Vargas @GinaforTruth
24 January, 02:53
I think, I got banned for just looking for your profile. I dont tweet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Nana @MagaNana
23 January, 04:25
those asshats banned me for good . I hope they lose it all!

Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
23 January, 12:49
Wed my 2nd acct was suspended, made a 3rd, after liking one post, suspended, made a 4th, ditto. So I said Fudge you twatter. Now on here, anonup and telegram. I'm much happier and super excited I found you again! 😉🥳

Carmina Smith @gamma1
22 January, 11:19
It's much nicer here!

IBIF IBIF @IBelieveInFacts
22 January, 10:32
They did the same to me when made my 2nd account, locked out and now they want my phone becore they unlock it.
They probably didn't like my new handle Twatterfodder. 😂😂😂

Robert Ciprian @DrCiprian
22 January, 02:21
They got me last night.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
22 January, 02:14
i got suspended yesterday for retreating a pretty picture

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
22 January, 02:10
When/where can we hear form you again?

Leah Johnson @RedPadawan
22 January, 02:02
same thing happened to me 🤣

Craig Alewine @InGodWeTrust
22 January, 01:54
glad to see your on here I kinda felt like the new kid in school that didn't know anybody

Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
22 January, 01:55
In response Craig Alewine to his Publication
lol love this reply

Pat Rut @FloridaTrumper
22 January, 01:49
hey buddy glad see you here i got nuked on twitter yesterday

Jackie Helg @JackieHelgWWG1WGA
i dont understand how you guys are getting new accounts or suspended for 12 hours...they suspended me indefinately...and im just a small account....what assholes😡

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
22 January, 01:48
I got purged as well yesterday. Tried to make three other accounts and each one got blocked after the first person I followed. Cleared caches each time...new look and name. Crazy!

Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
22 January, 01:47
got shut down yesterday myself...Welcome to our new home!

Freedom Now @BreakingFree
In response Appaloosa 5250 to her Publication
Welcome

AZvette Girl @AZNan
22 January, 01:50
Did you hear and see this yesterday. 1:16:30..you hear Hun ter Byd3n's voice come on and say his life is over and he signed a plea sentence then he mumbles for what. I recorded it before they took it down on YT.

NEO ONE @Neo
22 January, 01:42
Was the same by me yesterday. Twatter sucks.

Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
22 January, 01:46
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
shocking