TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
28 March, 06:52
As I arrive at my Pop's (June 1, 1943-October 25, 2020) Myrtle Beach condo he left to my brother and me...... I can't help but think about the fact that stage 4 lung cancer killed him.
Yep, they just announced a cure for lung cancer that has been hidden away for a long time.
FUK BIG PHARMA/BIOTECH
FUK THE cabal-illuminati RAW
LOVE YOU, DAD!!!!!
I'll see you in the future a redpilled proud Patriot of the Republic of the US!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lou Wellese @Life_Thru_a_Lens
sending lots of love, my husband lost his father to lung xancer too. my thoughts are that they have a cure for all cancers, they wont let it be known brcause they make a lot of money off the medicines they give patients.. makes me so angry. Karma will have its day with them. stay strong x
07:20 PM - Mar 28, 2021
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Life_Thru_a_Lens in this post can reply
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
28 March, 08:00
In response Lou Wellese to her Publication
Amen!
thanks Lou!
yep.....
HEALTHY HUMAN, LOST CUSTOMER

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
28 March, 07:24
In response Lou Wellese to her Publication
Lost my brother to thyroid cancer and husband to aggressive prostate cancer due to agent orange. I'm beyond pissed!