Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 March, 06:15
Maybe McCain is not spelled the way it sounded in my meditation this morning?

A few days after Thomas McKean cast his vote, he left Congress to serve as colonel in command of the Fourth Battalion of the Pennsylvania Associators, a militia unit created by Benjamin Franklin in 1747. They joined Washington's defense of New York City at Perth Amboy, New Jersey. Being away, he was not available when most of the signers placed their signatures on the Declaration of Independence on August 2, 1776. Since his signature did not appear on the printed copy that was authenticated on January 17, 1777, it is assumed that he signed after that date, possibly as late as 1781.[4

Is it time for our Tea Party to Declare our Independence from a defunct Washington District of Colunbia, A fake govt with a fake President trying to rule us on this foreign soil?

@doqholliday

I am thinking if the military doesn't stop this stupid shit by April we will find out.
Let's hope we dont have to go there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
its my belief we have a ways to go before the military goes "live". normies still haven't been shown. we aren't close to the brink where people will find the will to change. 2021 isnt gonna be for those who are impatient. imho
06:39 PM - Mar 28, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply
Cathy Ross @CathyR
28 March, 07:01
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Hello Patriot! I have come to the same conclusion. First and foremost, my faith and trust is in God and God's timing. I have stopped watching and reading the news. I follow and listen to people online whom I trust. And to the best of my ability, I live my life with love and gratitude and trust in a deep knowing that the best is yet to come.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 March, 04:04
In response Cathy Ross to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 March, 06:58
No it is not but the ppl will only take so much.
When they are forced to take a vaccine to live and work that could kill them and their families and the govt tries to take their guns the top is going to come off I am afraid no matter how much they have trusted Q or Trump.
It is just human nature. It is a miracle from God that the militias have not gotten involved already.

No it is not a Civil War it is a Revolution but just like the civil war b4, when pushed to the precipice on a personal level they WiLL go against a military, police force, & legal system to demand their freedom if they feel that they are not doing their job protecting them.
Sure this was the plan with the least amount of deaths, but when it is their relatives dying that statement doesnt mean much too them. Human nature.
Nana prays for God's intervention b4 this happens!😇😇😇😇
@doqholliday
@ghostezra

29 March, 04:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
we can agree on most of those points. 🙏🇺🇲

Lou Chadwell @Lachad13
28 March, 06:53
no kidding....i cant even have a normal convo with my mom right now. she is so offended by anything i say and gets all defensive.

30 March, 12:18
In response Lou Chadwell to his Publication
yes, im experiencing that with a lot of family and friends