Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 March, 04:20
Near death experience or new reality?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Bird @LittleBird203
Wouldn't this be a hippa violation? Me thinks it would...
05:58 PM - Mar 28, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LittleBird203 in this post can reply
Smith Smith @Smith
28 March, 06:33
In response Little Bird to her Publication
I just read some of it...a real snooze fest, but it appears that publuc safety is an exception. I really thought HIPPA protected ppl....it appears to be for everyone else that touches you info. 🤷‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 March, 07:05
In response Smith Smith to his Publication
Fair point, i agree, however, covid is not a pandemic. Its not killing everyone who gets it. In fact, its not even killing many people that get it. I firmly believe people are being driven with fear only for others to profit. I never thought i would see anything like this in my lifetime. But its ok for illegal immigrsnts to cone across the boarder only to be spread throughout the United States without vaccinations. Something's not right here, but its just my opinion.

28 March, 06:01
In response Little Bird to her Publication
HIPAA*