Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
27 March, 09:17
WHY DO THEY SAY EVERGIVEN VS EVERGREEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
27 March, 09:28
In response Dianna LeCompte to her Publication
Evergreen is the shipping company. EVER GIVEN is the name of the actual ship

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 March, 12:10
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
THE EVER GREEN NAME ON THE SHIP MAKES IT CONFUSING THANKS FOR THE EXPLANATION. SO IT IS STILL HILLARY'S RIGHT? LOL

28 March, 12:32
No. It has been the preferred method of transportation for human trafficking. Been happening for years. But Hillarys' fingerprints are all over it. As are many other evil entities.

How can someone who is so evil getting away with all of these?
04:48 PM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dianna2003 in this post can reply
28 March, 04:49
Because its bigger than you think. People willing to protect it or are part of it are put into the positions that can hide it.

DeJean76 QQQ @DeJeanMissesHerCatEbony
30 March, 03:03
Thank you Robert for all the info on this ship. We know there was a panic like no other when HRC did not win the election. We know there was a level of panic never seen before over the 4 years DJT was POTUS. We know they would've done ANYTHING to keep him from winning another election. They blatantly stole it on 11/3. They would even threaten to set of a nuclear bomb on the East Coast of the US if he fought their obvious fraud. I don't know how accurate all of this is; but, I KNOW they were desperate that he not win again. I believe all of this with the children is the basis for this panic. It's deeper & so embedded into culture that what is known now is barely scratching the surface. Not to mention some of it has been around for thousands of years. I am just me. My knowledge is not near as good as others. But, I know enough. I read, study & try to spread as much as I can. My problem was continually being beaten down by Twitter. All is so very different here. Thank you Robert & Dianna!