True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
Wanna know why there is no flu? Flu season is fake when people get sick in the winter it is a common cold your body detoxing the only way you can get the flu is if they inject you with it. That is why there is no flu because they are focusing on giving you the covid jab if it was not covid then it would be flu instead that they would be pushing. VIRUS is an EXOSOME in your body we have millions of them a documented FACT the flu is your defense system FACT if say we have swine flu then it is not in the air they will inject you with it instead evey pandemic or epidemic is fake going all the way back to the spanish flu where thoes who died were the vaccinated ones we need to move away from this medical illusion i cannot wait for the tuth to come out and we go back to natural cures
02:56 PM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 March, 04:01
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Truth!
I have also been studying natural medicine and nutrition for over 20 years.
I have not seen a doctor, nor have I been sick during that time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 March, 04:07
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
10 years for me not ill back then i was not a healthy person but since then i get the odd sniffle but that is it hell i never even had my BCG

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lou Chadwell @Lachad13
28 March, 04:01
i believe it. my kids got the flu shot and they got both flu a and b. my husband and i didnt catch it from them. the only time i got the flu was when i got the shot. i wont take it or give it to my kids ever again.

28 March, 04:04
In response Lou Chadwell to his Publication
Exactly and why did yo not catch it because it was not airborne. Winter makes many people sick that is what cold weather will do to you most times when your body is just detoxing that is it. I have not been sick fo like 10 years i getthe odd sniffle but that is it

Tara Lemmon @Magyk71
28 March, 03:42
Ive been a nurse for 25.5 years.. Ive been studying natural medicine for over 10 years. I take no prescription medications! :)