Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Who else is feeling high vibrations today?
All i know is I am ready to see The King of the free world dancing again! I also can sense a party coming that will last "All Night Long" for all the hardworking Anons/ Patriots/ Digital Soldiers of the Truth & Love Movement! 🐸❀️

Q The music!
πŸ¦πŸ‘‘βš‘οΈπŸ’₯πŸ”₯https://youtu.be/ncEzbwKzR...
#wwg1wga ♒️
#5DNewEarth
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
01:12 PM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
07 April, 08:48
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Spidey sensors say SOON !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ray Light @Rayoflight
30 March, 06:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
30 March, 01:53
Yes!

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
29 March, 11:18
I feel exactly the same πŸ€—πŸ˜

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
29 March, 10:12
moi πŸ˜ŽπŸ––πŸŒΏπŸ’–

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 March, 11:45
Mystery Of The Monoliths Revealed By Donald Trump | Monoliths Around the World - YouTube

TRYING TO REACH 10,000 Subscribers! Subscribe for Funny & Sweet Videos Every Day to Make You Smile :) ... and Laugh! We all need to!Monoliths Around the Worl...

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
28 March, 11:48
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
This one got 186.000 views on my you tube channel, my favorite one I made, that makes me laugh still today!
https://youtu.be/vIUw5IIW9...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
29 March, 01:49
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I just can't get enough of him dancing to this music!

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
28 March, 11:42

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
28 March, 11:44
In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication
Here you go! nice meme, I cleaned it for you!
#wwg1wga ♒️

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
28 March, 09:13
we will definitely dance with our President 🀣😘❀

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
28 March, 01:34
Dancing and laughing.....recipe for the day!

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
28 March, 08:42
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication