28 March, 05:21
WHAT IF

We are watching a movie & these children at the BORDER

Is Actually rescued children from past rescue operations that went down

What if this is how to declare them officially into the USA 🇺🇸 this way

WHAT IF

This is a movie because you see an enormous amount suddenly “unaccompanied”

THERE WAS NO CARAVAN !!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
28 March, 06:14
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
now
WHAT IF THE RESCUED CHILDREN OF TRAFFICKING were RELOCATED to the Border for “OPTICS “

What if the White-hats are setting it up to Lure in the Real Traffickers left at the borders

That way they catch them in action !!
WHAAAAAT IF you are watching a live operation @VincentKennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
When will we SEE real and true justice, justice we were have been promised for 4 plus years. As good, grand and glorious American Patriots pass away as I type this, when does it end? Hell, when does the "Great Awakening" even TRULY and REALLY begin?

Baffling times from this angle!
11:21 AM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
28 March, 11:33
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
There are stuff that happened that can't be reported ...we are at war "the invisible war" .... They are being taken down

PAIN NOW @PAIN
28 March, 02:17
Well then it is not a real and true "Great Awkening". The entire thing is going to end up being just another lie. Watch. I can't even say I hope I am wrong because I know I am not. And that deeply saddens me.

When will the American Patriot shake free from the Q scam and realize we MUST finish this off OURSELVES? Until then, we will continue to be ass fucked each and every day.

Pure mother fucking trash!