AtThe Ready @StarSeed44
I've been suspended from Twitter, no explanation! missing all my FRENS. not feeling connected to my pepe's 🐸🐸🐸🐸
10:36 PM - Jan 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by StarSeed44 in this post can reply
UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
14 January, 10:04
In response AtThe Ready to his Publication
👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robby Ball @perfectsliders
13 January, 11:00
You by any chance didn't know starsoul777 did you, he disappeared, and no idea where he went

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AtThe Ready @StarSeed44
13 January, 11:01
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
not personally but looking for him and all the others. ❤️❤️❤️

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
13 January, 10:48
Banned 3 times in 3 days. Finally just had to give up. Only took them 10 minutes to shut me down the 3rd time! Missing all those who I used to follow and get such great info from!

LQve Trump @LoveTump
13 January, 10:44
happened to me too. This is s great site to get you fix of patriots
WWG1WGA

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
13 January, 10:44
Don't Feel Bad Most Of The Twitter Rejects Are Right Here

AtThe Ready @StarSeed44
13 January, 10:45
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
hoping to find all my favorites. so glad Phae and VK here! yayyyyy

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
13 January, 10:43
welcome Patriot 👊🏻

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
13 January, 10:43
welcome Patriot 👊🏻

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
13 January, 10:39