Debi Lovell @DebiLovell
Since Alabama’s completely maskless non-social distanced victory celebration back on January 11th, the number of confirmed new cases in Alabama have dropped 75 percent.
08:52 AM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by DebiLovell in this post can reply
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
03 April, 03:22
In response Debi Lovell to his Publication
I live in Alabama and I must have missed that announcement. People are still required to wear mask here unless that happened last night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debi Lovell @DebiLovell
23 April, 07:15
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
I don' t know I ran across this and thought boy I would like to be there.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
01 April, 02:08
SHSHSHS don't say that too loud, it doesn't fit the narrative!

JAngel24 JAngel24 @JAngel24
28 March, 11:05
Why do you think they're importing illegal invaders without covid testing or vaccine? Gotta get that covid into the country somehow. The dems WANT this country shut down....its more evident than ever before!!!

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
28 March, 09:01
Roll Tide