Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
28 March, 09:34
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Forget the mask, I'd double bag him😝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Sylvie Marleau @Sorry_notsorry
28 March, 11:52
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
no need for a condom either, as he is now fully sterilized. natural selection.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
28 March, 02:36
I know this guy thinks he's being responsible. This is just sad. I know you aren't supposed to hate but the meat suits that are responsible like Falcey and Birch need the most severe punishment possible!

Delux Omega @Anubis_Osiris2
28 March, 02:27
Perhaps he is just continuing to 'follow the rules' and abstaining from unprotected sex for at least 28 days post the 2nd vaccine per Pfzifer's covid vaccine fine print?

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
28 March, 02:04
he is doing his partner a favor.
She does not want to see his FUGLY face after realising the he is a pussy... in her head "oh too late he is in me... good thing he'll be done in 8 seconds"