Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Hey @administrator keep going! You know why? Because some day soon Twitter is going to wake up and realize that WE are the news now and you're going to see a mass influx of new signups. Get those servers ready dude!
12:26 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
NELDA SMITH @NellieJ
25 January, 12:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
You can be my Huckleberry...I am following you ! Make me proud!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
24 January, 08:25
@administrator please make repost symbol go solid so we will know when we've reposted

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
23 January, 10:00
Doq, why aren't you following everyone back like you did on Twitter? I thought maybe anonup would be different and there would be no worries about ratios. Can we please truly unite and celebrate all of us, together?!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
23 January, 06:01
big facts

Katrina Fights @GardenVarietyAnon
23 January, 01:44
I have been all over the web all morning and I see nothing of twatter being shared out there in the wild. They have destroyed themselves.

Tineke Love @Tineke
23 January, 05:17
Maybe it is possible to get translating button? It is very hard to read everything in English ❤
Thank you very much for making this platform!!!

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
23 January, 03:05
Maybe @administrator can develop Discernment poll up/down vote for posts? To help each other sort thru Mis/Dis. Would also help to spot/combat bad actors. wego.social has a good anti-bot vote feature.

For the Discernment poll we can use up/down vote if feature becomes available but until then we can just scale it. (D1-D10)
Ex.
9-11 was inside job (D 10)
Flat Earth (D -1)

Thoughts?

Pura Vida @Justice9369
23 January, 03:04
what's uo Doc, good ro see you here

Aaron Roma @Asr143Woke
22 January, 10:43
#wwg1wga 🇺🇸 God said the battle has many fronts. Warriors must be warriors and be ready for battle. God said for the millions of good Patriots to send prayers and MESSAGES of Love for our enemies! and find a way to show Love for and to them! 3 things: faith, hope, and love. Greatest is : ?

Aaron Roma @Asr143Woke
22 January, 10:50
In response Aaron Roma to his Publication
i will be sending a card/note to white house. expressing love to Mr Biden. not President(give honor where honor is due) i will be posting the above message to each platform and on influencial pages. please ALL, help spread the love ❤️😇🇺🇸😎

kat in Texas @kat_in_texas
22 January, 08:02
🚔Deputize some of us to moderate the influx of trolls....🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️

IAMPraying 4America @Praying4America
22 January, 05:22
Doq Holliday... you are sooooooo right. Twat is history and this place is solid, thriving and so much nicer!

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
22 January, 05:11
Yoman4517

REVERES MIDNIGHT WAS HISTORICALLY USED AS FUCKING DISPONSABLE #DECOY for Brithis

SAME AS FUCKING ALL US.... 😅

this is HISTORICALLY CORRECT 🙄😆

i remeber read this a months ago 🤨 ... #PISSED 😆

BUT NO PROBEM,
NOW
THE INFORMATON #WARFARE SITUATON IT THIS:

NO PLACE / NOR PUBLIC FORUM

WHERE DEBATE #QANON #ww1g1ga NARRATIVES

POSITIONS IMPOSSIBLE TO DEFEND

NO FUCKING AMOUNT OF
#DECODES
or
documents
#memes
#PROOFS
#QDROPS
WOULD CHANGE A SHIT

SO great --- >NO REAL FUCKIN ACTION IN PUBLIC WAY ONLY OPTION

CHANNELS CLOSED
ONLY ACTION

Patriot Jules @PatriotJules
22 January, 05:03
Yes and please add it to the APP store!

LucyD Wigglebutt @LucyDwigglebutt
22 January, 04:55
Spot. On. im staying!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

IAMPraying 4America @Praying4America
22 January, 05:19
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Kim, great name (it's mine too), I think you are right Twat is sealing it's own coffin. They warned me yesterday and today I tried several times to share things so now my account is gone. Their censorship is laughable especially with so many other (& more friendly like here) options. You must have been over the target so BRAVO!

Copacetic Cindy @CindyCopacetic
22 January, 04:32
Glad I am finding my favs from twitter here. I am enjoying the software and interface.

My only problem was a couple of times it took a long time to upload a couple of images. I finally gave it up.

Just figured it is growing pains.👊😉

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 January, 03:49
good to see you again DOQ! 😎👍

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
22 January, 03:47
@administrator this is by far my fav social media!!!!!

Teresa Terry @Twillard2
22 January, 02:13
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 January, 02:07
What can we do to help you?
@administrator

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
22 January, 02:03
100%

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
22 January, 01:54
How many MI generals have been in/out of WH in the past 30 days?

P.K. PKL @PKisFunny
22 January, 01:27
Trump vs Twatter.... Sorry Vince!

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
22 January, 01:23
So I think it safe to say that Trump is "Transitioning to a NEW ADMINISTRATION" and so are we LOL🙌

ginger hunley @gingerhunley
22 January, 05:43
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
thank god I trust Trump

Tommi Livingston @Stabyoulots
22 January, 01:01
as the only name i remember from twitter lol is this the same as the app thats in the play store, it looked really different

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 12:46

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 January, 03:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
the infamous Dot appears! 😂👍

Patriot Pam @PatriotPami
25 January, 05:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
missed you .

Sum StarDust @SumStarDust
22 January, 12:44

CHRISTINE MANNING @Sk8rsmom69
22 January, 12:43
I am excited to see what we can accomplish on this site. I feel like I went through a very sad breakup leaving twitter, but we have to stop using them. It will be wonderful to say whats on my mind without fear of being suspended every other day.

Gail Canty @Gcanty
22 January, 12:49
In response CHRISTINE MANNING to her Publication
i thought i would too but one morning i came here first and that was that. i took down my account right then. i dont want that much hate in my life

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 January, 12:35
...y'all got any of them .gov domain names and DOD server racks?

Marissa Cantu @MarissaL_Cantu
22 January, 12:37
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
😆😆🤣♥️👏👏♥️👆

Copacetic Cindy @CindyCopacetic
22 January, 04:34
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
cracking me up.😏

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
22 January, 12:30
That's about a month away.