Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
Does anyone know if you can "Pardon" someone and NOT announce it?
Does it have to be announced?
I'm wondering about Julien Assange...
12:22 PM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by IAM_Laura9 in this post can reply
Lily Morales @Pachimama
23 January, 10:20
In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication
It can be a private pardon, I think he already pardon him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
23 January, 02:15
ive heard obama pardon himself and others, im wondering if anyone can tell me if that is TRUE or FALSE? that would have been a quiet one!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red 55S @Red55S
23 January, 12:23
That has been my question.

TotoMFrog Hill @TotoMFrog
22 January, 02:30
The President DOES NOT have to Report every Pardon he signs, Research the Pardons section in Congress.gov

Connie Duncan @Zzduncan1
22 January, 02:32
In response TotoMFrog Hill to her Publication
Hmmm! Interesting...

Truth Follower @Mogo7_17
22 January, 02:26
🍿🍿🚀I was thinking the same thing as well as for Snowden. Not evetying has to be public.........not yet.....enjoy the Show!!

Wego All @Wego2
22 January, 01:33
I would think so yes, ...in the "old days", everything was created and leaked by the swamp network...and they never told you everything. Dems still doing pardons now, they just give it a different name. "No evidence, not my perview, Russia did it, covid made me do it, etc."🤪

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
22 January, 12:53
Yes, I have felt he is safe.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
25 January, 12:56
In response Just Amom to her Publication
When Durham went to UK late last year, I believe a deal was struck for release with pardon in hand from Trump. Remember UK high level official was part of the spyring to bring down TRump through the Russia collusion hoax. I believe Assange was safe at Camp David which is a highly protected military installation. Imagine he has been moved as the w/h transition is now in play. I feel it too.

Q The Lions @qthelions
22 January, 12:52
Yes, private pardons

Sum StarDust @SumStarDust
22 January, 12:46
Great question. Hope so.

Rhonda Haywood @Rhondamc
22 January, 12:41
i think Assange is q

Lloyd Grace @Fahfah777
22 January, 12:54
In response Rhonda Haywood to her Publication
Q is a team - not a person.

Janet Mess @DizzyButAwake
22 January, 12:34
I can't find any pardons listed since December 23rd

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
yes u can have sealed pardons

i actually think Q referenced it re: Obamas Presidential Library.

he was hiding documents there.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
22 January, 12:31
I think he was already freed in 2019. Just my thoughts... no sauce.

Katinthe Hat @HatKatlee
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
optics 😉

Angie Kimball @CaliK
22 January, 12:30
I am pretty sure Obama and Clinton both had sealed pardons. So yes I am pretty sure it is possible.

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
22 January, 12:25
I don't have an answer, but I like your thoughts on this. What advantage would this have? Safety for him and fam? No attacks from MSM?

OBEY CONSUME @OBEY_CONSUME
22 January, 12:24
I have the same question.